What is a dropship?
Drop shipping is a retail method in which merchandise is shipped to the customer directly from the warehouse or supplier rather than from the retailer. When a product is sold, the retailer passes along the customers order information to the wholesaler or supplier who then packages and ships the product. This process minimizes the risk to you, as a retailer, because you do not need to buy the product until it has sold. Suppliers take care of the warehousing, packaging, and shipping of products, saving you a great deal of money.
Benefits of drop shipping
- You can become a retailer without needing to invest large amounts of money.
- You can start a business with very little risk.
- You don't have to carry inventory or pay for inventory upfront—if the product doesn't sell, you never have to buy it.
- You don't have to buy packaging materials and shipping labels.
- You purchase products at wholesale pricing and set your own retail prices
Most importantly, dropship saves your time , money, so that your business will eventually grown faster and bigger each day!!
Our promises for reseller
- For our reseller to have a safe and fair trade, we promised that all information that are enclosed will be safe with us
- Consignment notes will be filled with reseller's information, not KNT's address
- Boxes or shipment pack will not have KNT logo on it
- All information will not disclosed to others